Friday, March 16, 2012

Fyunka @ Boutique Muscat: OMG!

Ever since I have seen those funky long chained bags of hermes designs and chanel on many blogs, I fell in love with the saudi based brand: Fyunka!

And then I saw their notebooks and I fell in love even more.

So I was planning next time I visit dubai in the upcoming month I will stop by S*uce and get myself one of those bags and surly the notebooks

AND THEN!

this thursday I found out that Fyunka has arrived in Oman in Boutique Muscat, and I was jumping up and down, I went the same day there to get my hands on whatever was left cuz I was already a day late and I was sure the good stuff were probably gone or booked already!

Well *sob sob* the long chained Hermes design bag was gone, but I got my hand on the last Chanel design bag, and I got my hand on the note books.

There were a couple of other bags and notebooks there, probably if you stop by there 2om you will find something!

Check out how cool their designs are:






and this is what I got




 


and because I saw that there a limited notebooks, I grabbed extra for you my readers, so if you wanna win one of those notebooks, check the group's facebook page.

xoxo
TaLyan's



No comments:

Post a Comment