Monday, June 18, 2012

Steal her style: Jessica Stroup

I loved this look by Jessica Stroup - Silver from 90210-

and I thought of putting this look together!



So for the skirt, she is actually wearing a skirt that is asymmetrical, short from front, long from behind, but the closest thing I could find color wise was this skirt from Stradivarius, they have a new stock of it, I saw this weekend, so you will surly find your size, and its just 18.9 OMR



As for the top, I thought this top is a perfect match, from H&M 4.9 OMR


 And then the accessories which are the whole point of this look:

The Multi chain necklace by CC SKYE
The portico bracelet by CC SKYE

Both available at Talyan's : 110 OMR, 63 OMR







And this is how the whole look will be 




Now I strongly recommend that you wear a thin belt as shown with the Stradivarius skirt, because the skirt Jessica is wearing is a bit high waist, and the one I suggested is a lower waist, so to add shape wear a thin brownish or nude belt with it!

Hope you liked it

xoxo
TaLyans


No comments:

Post a Comment