Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Nails and Hands!

So this is what am loving right now to accessorize my hands!





For the nails, am loving nude these days, goes well for my work everyday, orange and lime distract the doctors *rolling eyes*, so I found the perfect nude shade at Inglot: 803, you can find it in City Center


For my wrist am LOVING the new Trinkets collection, its a bit different this time, loved the gold plated wrap chains with the hamsa hand and a cute little key, You can find Trinkets in Bareeq Al Shatti, its a stall in the middle.

And for my other wrist, am LOVING LOVING the La Mer watch/charm wraps, its two in one for those who dont like the typical watch thing *thats me, me!!*
You can find the collection in TaLyan's Boudoir group




XoXo
TaLyan's

No comments:

Post a Comment