Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sharing a bit of heartache!

So here is the deal

The last week of October and the first week of November were supposed to be a melody in this tune-less city

Reason being is that on the 26th of October: YANNI WILL BE PLAYING IN OMAN!


and on the 1st of November: ANDREA BOCELLI will be performing in Royal Opera House


So well since I grew up on the tunes of Yanni, and well andrea just makes burst into tears whenever I hear him sing, you can expect how beyond HAPPY, and OVER the moon I WAS

I figured I just had to be part of this melody! I mean this is once in a life time, right here in OMAN!

Well, bleh! The melody is still taking place, but I wont be hitting all the notes

BECAUSE

The andrea bocelli performance is SOLD OUT! Like have been sold out for weeks by now I guess, and my lazy ass didnt make a move sooner.

So its just Yanni for me this year

I will probably get hit by a bus before ever hearing Bocelli perfom, its my kind of luck

Actually I cried for two afternoons, am still griefing

Well though of sharing this heartache with you
AND

if you know anyone who has a ticket and for some crazy ass reason doesnt want to go, please do let me know, am willing to pay WHAT SO EVER!

XOXO
TaLyan's

No comments:

Post a Comment