Sunday, December 25, 2011

For The Love of YSL Arty Rings

So remember a little while back I mentioned that YSL arty rings are one of my latest obssesions, just looking at photos of them give me a rush

so anyhow I got few private messages from people asking me where they can get those rings, and I looked around and got you a couple of places- since we are in Oman and our only option is online shopping

1) http://www.net-a-porter/

They have the following colors available and for now they have most of them in following sizes: 5,6,7 and some in 8 - yeah they get sold out pretty easily- so those are the colors:








Those ones are sold for 92 OMR, but thats without shipping cost and custom duties, so probably add 20 or 30 more rials for total.


2) Simply Vintage- Online facebook group based in Abu Dhabi
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001508704378

She has quiet a collection, and she ships world wide including Oman, she said she charged 8 OMR to ship to Oman you contact her via facebook, place the order, transfer money and she sends you the ring


Her items get sold out pretty fast so you can contact her asap, ask her about the color you want if she has it in your size, she is very helpful.

and finally if you planning a trip to dubai anytime soon
3) Harvey Nicholas- Emirates Mall

When I was there last weekend, they had three colors available: blue, green and coral
I got the coral-yaaaay!





They are sold there for 990 AED- approx  100 OMR
the only problem are the limited choice of colors



I now have my eyes on the brown glass one from net-a-porter, anyone wanna gift it to me? JK :p

so hope this was helpful
xoxo
TaLyan's
-




2 comments:

  1. I love those rings but hate the fact that everyone and their mother has them </3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's a bit annoying but I love them so much I try not to think about it

    ReplyDelete