Thursday, December 22, 2011

TaLyan: Look what I got my hands on!

So remember the post I did praying for Versace for H&M collection to be available in Oman


And duuh akeed y3ni it wasn't made available

and then I was begging my friends abroad to go get me a piece or two- no reply!- so much for friends *sigh* am never getting anyone anythin ever again :P

so anyhow I was really really REALLY sad, and then I guess life decided to gimme me a tiny tiny TINY gift and surprise

So as I was just strolling in the mall, I decided to walk into H&M in dubai mall, and in a small corner they had some remains of that collection, really limited pieces


and "I" got the last pair of 38 size shoes, they are pretty plain not really one of the pieces I had my eyes on, but hey I was just thankgul to find anythin




They are so usual, but just the concept of how life rewarded me this little surprise was nice

Anyhow for all of you who staying in countries where you have online H&M store, be ready a limited collection will be available online of the versace for H&M, so get your credit cards ready!

xoxo
TaLyan's

 

No comments:

Post a Comment