Thursday, January 26, 2012

Alert: FaceBook is stalkers' heaven!

So here is the deal

I started this blog to share ideas and thoughts of fashion and life overall

Knowing the sick culture we live in I was very careful to post any photos with cutting my face out -even though I hate this 7araka too much- typical 5aleeji 7arka

Anyhow in an old post regard mini cooper treasure hunt I made a mistake of putting a photo without cutting my face off, and its like I handed stalkers a gift on a plate of gold

Just yesterday I got msgs from friends telling me some chick has made a profile using the photo I posted in the blog and was adding people I know and was actually hitting on guys and using offensive language, so ofcourse I reported her to facebook and posted the alert on my blog's page on facebook and asked friends to report her aswell


So am hoping by 2om her profile will be shut, if you have facebook I need your help on this aswell please

The thing is ofcourse now I removed that post and for sure will never do the same mistake of posting a full scale photo

What troubles me is why are there so empty-lifed people who are plain ass stalkers?!

I mean is that they just want to bother people?
Or they are locked up at home and have nothing better to do?
Or plain ass ugly that they cant put their own photo as a dp?
Or so damn lonely they have to make fake friends?
OR PLAIN ASS CRAZY?!

and this goes to anyone who has a fake facebook account wether they are using another person's picture or a celebrity's picture or a rose as a dp
why a fake account may I ask?
Shall I explain to ya all the purpose of facebook?
its a social network, not " I want to stalk people and see their profiles without them knowing" network
plain ass LOSERS!

Am sorry you guys am juss really pissed :(
allah ysam7ihom oo yhdeehom

If you are lonely am sorry for you, go read a book, join a gym, f**&ing join the army
If you are ugly go have plastic surgery
just please dont steal people's photos

xoxo
TaLyans

No comments:

Post a Comment