Saturday, January 7, 2012

Express Facial: Express Mood Makeover

So I have been in a very cranky mood today, many reasons aghhh dont ask!

So anyhow I knew I had to do something to fix my mood, cheesecake came in mind, and then I pushed that thought away

and then I knew it! I had heard about the express facial offer by Sparkles saloon, and I realized that is just what I need, I dialed, and they were sweet enough to squeeze me in

For you who havent been there before, Sparkles' atmosphere lifts your mood 3ala 6ool!

The smell of baked cupcakes coming from their cafe is enough to put you in the mood, also the interiors, the music, perfect mood setter





Anyhow so I got into the facial room, and it started, it was amazing, it was like the whole facial process was performed but in 20 minutes, it felt so refreshing, she even gave me an amazing massage I loved it!

 by the time we were done, I was so relaxed I didnt want to leave, so I requested to get a pedicure, they were booked, but they managed to squeeze me in again *hearts*



So I enjoyed getting a pedicure while sipping on hot chocolate and enjoying a chat with the lovely saloon owner Ahlam

Needless to say by the time I was done I was in a total different mood, even though I was having a really bad day, I left there smiling.

The offer of the express facial is till the end of the month, you can enjoy this lovely facial for 9 OMR only!

Also am thinking of getting a membership there where you pay 100 OMR per month and get endless supply of pampering, its an amazing package you get limitless blow dry, manicure pedicure, hamam maghrabi, waxing, specific number of facials and hamam zait and discount on food in the cafe and free net access, am dying to try their hamam maghrabi

Look what their steam room looks like




It changed my mood, and am certain it will change yours too!

Sparkles is located in al khuwair behind badr al sama
Website


xoxo
TaLyan's

2 comments:

  1. WOW! 9 RIALS? only! that's such a good price, I will defiantly give it a try as well! glad you enjoyed your time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sweets i really did enjoy and am sure u will enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete