Friday, January 13, 2012

SPOTTED: the fake chanel bag

So its been a while since I updated you guys about our fave err "fashionista"

The F.C.B.G -aka- the fake chanel bag girl

So after my last post which I included all the requests from Karl, coco the clown and the killer from scream begging her to stop wearing her fake chanel bag on daily basis, I thought that finally she will ditch it, but oh noo, boy was I mistaken

She is BACK guys!!


and with a new fashion disaster, glitter and more glitter

It seems like our beloved fashion-forward, kuwaiti-wanna-be chicka has gotten the trend all wrong

replacing sequin with cheap glitter, purple may I say..and man it looks awful!

I wanted to stab myself in the eye!

and then it came, yes my eyes got the painful shock of seeing the hideous fake chanel bag!

I mean seriously what you are gonna wear it till يوم يبعثون؟

So this was a few weeks ago, and then this weekend I spotted her man pulling a fake attitude, GROSS!

Which brings me to the question whats up with men trying to pull the megan fox sexy eyes look? You know the one where she makes her eyes all narrow and shit and pouts with her lips. I mean dont get me wrong it looks good on Megan, but now picture a guy trying to pull off that look making his eyes narrow, pouting his lips being all AM SEXY AND I KNOW IT- NOT!



But then again the poor dude might have an eye sight problem, because you see when you have an eye sight problem or when you forget to wear your glasses and you try to see something that is far away you narrow your eyes, my cat does it, it looks totally adoreable on her, sadly I cant say the same about him



so they are a great inspiration for a cartoon, am having my bestie draw one at the moment, I will post it soon, she could be a super hero F.C.B.G, wooohoo!

thats all for now
xoxo
TaLyan's

No comments:

Post a Comment