Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pray With Me: Versace For H&M


H&M Collaborations:

2004: it was an exclusive collection by Karl Lagerfeld

2005: it was Stella McCartney

2006: Viktor and Rolf

2007: Roberto Cavalli

2008: H&M opened up its first store in Oman

2009: they collaborated with Jimmy Choo- We didnt get the collection here in Oman, and it was sold out instantly in Dubai

2010: it was Lanvin- and again we didnt get the collection here in Oman.



This year its Versace for H&M, and honestly I think its going to be beyond HOT





My point is: AM PRAYING, we get the collection this time in Oman. I know am praying for a miracle since they choose selected stores, but who knows maybe my prayer will be answered, otherwise I will just have to fly toDubai a day before the launch to catch whatever I can get from the collection!

Xoxo
TaLyan


No comments:

Post a Comment