Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Romantic Chillaxing

So as mentioned before am addicted to Spas and Saloons

Last month I reviewed Ayana Spa: not a fan over all

This month am reviewing my fave spa: The Chedi Spa

I just love The Chedi overall, love their halls, the lobby, the food, the rooms, the pool, even the toilets!




Whenever am meeting someone for the first time, and am hoping that everything goes well, I have to meet them in Chedi!

I love sitting on the terrace by the fire in the winter and indoors in the summer.








Now to the main point: The Spa

Its an amazing spacious spa with 13 treatment rooms and a health club attached by with an amazing endless pool



I personally love their facials, its either there or at Saharz, the only two places that will give you the best skin specific facial. The therapist at Chedi are very friendly, very thorough, and will attend to all your needs and requests

I also love their scrubs, its best to take it as part of a package where you will be taken to a suite, where you will get all your services done.


Finally to my fave service at their spa, and after which this post is named, is the romantic bath.
If you and your loved one want a nice relaxing time, get a massage together and then ask for the romantic bath.


You will basically get 30 minutes to spend in a bath that is filled with rose petals, aromatic soothing oils and love potion. You will also be served champagne and sea fruits.

I highly recommend it!

Xoxo
TaLyan's

No comments:

Post a Comment