Monday, October 10, 2011

TaLyan is Loving Mennez

When it comes to buying baby stuff: garments, toys, err tools and all of that, I am CLUELESS!

Even though I have a bunch of adoreable nephews and nieces, am still clueless and not very involved.

But last week one of my best friends gave birth to an adoreable little baby girl, and for sure I couldnt go empty handed, so I went shopping for baby stuff


I have heard of this place in MQ, where they sell designer baby garments , so I thought that would be an ideal place, nearby.


I was actually very pleasently surprised when I saw the shop, its beyond cute!
















The layout, the decor and the overall atmosphere is very "warm", I actually enjoyed browsing around even after I was done picking up the gifts.

Also the sweet girl who was working there was very helpful, espically since I am totally clueless to what a new born needs and even more clueless when it comes to sizes! She was a great help, and I ended up getting the following :





Luckily the shoes were pink, but I couldnt get the baby bottle in pink too, it was out of stock they only had it in blue and grey :(

The sales lady wrapped the 3 items nicely in a bag and provided me with a cute sheep-shaped card to write on.

I loved the shop, and I loved the gift! I highly recommend it for anyone who is looking to buy a special baby gift , they have so much stuff for babies, and they also have a section for mommies as well, so cute!


AND the most important thing is that I got to see baby LooLa ♥♥♥♥
She is an angel, pretty like an angel




P.S: this is the link to Mennez facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/mennez#!/mennez?sk=info

Location:



xoxo
TaLyan's

No comments:

Post a Comment