Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This is what am loving now: Bunny ears

Okay I know many think this trend is stupid or childish

But I think its hot

It started off in the marc jacobs show, and according to him this whole idea came to him when he saw one of the girls working on his staff, named lucy, with a piece of cloth wrapped around her head and the ends were standing up like bunny ears.

After that we saw it in the LV show

We saw it on celebrities: Lady GaGa, the Olsen twins, Madonna

and then it was on the street

and I just love it, I think its beyond adoreable

I hear TopShop has bunny ear bands, but since we dont have it here in Oman I will never know

I am searching for a nice pair now, if I didnt find I will be getting my sewing kit, a piece of black velvet and I will make my own!

P.S: thanks to my mom, I do have one talent, I can sew..

I will leave with the photos now,
Honestly tell me, HOT OR NOT?





No comments:

Post a Comment