Monday, August 1, 2011

Leighton Meester Brows: Hot or Not?



Anyone who knows me, knows I have this great obssesion with eyebrows

I love them well defined

I think they play a huge role in your overall look

So anyhow when I saw Leighton Meester in Gossip Girl season 4 last episodes growing her brows thick and sorta of bushy I didnt like them at first

But then, surprise surprise, I started to become a fan of her natrual brows



I think it gave her a very youthful look and it also helped give her some kind of an edge


I was totally in love with her brows when I saw those photos from her photo shot, I mean the brows made her look so sophisticated




I think they are lovely for a change

Nevertheless if you planning on keep your brows bushy and natrual, mind you, it does require work and it isnt all natrual.
Please make sure you brush them, cut out any VERY long hairs, try to achieve a common height between both without making it seem plucked and drawn
Also pluck any small hairs above or below, natrual doesnt mean dirty..please no small green hairs!


Tell us what do you think of her brows, hot or not?

xoxo
TaLyans

7 comments:

  1. Her eyebrows are totally disgusting. I can't believe someone would like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They bother me. Bushy but still defined are fine, but hers are all over the place. Watching GG I can't concentrate because I'm looking at her crazy brows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groomed brows lighten & clean up the face...I hate her bushy look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely not a fan. Blair is so well put together, and her eyebrows nearly kill that work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're awful. You all have said it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them! Like you said, it gives her an edgy look. Also, natural beauty always wins in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was hard for me to pay attention to what she was saying with her bushy eyebrows taking much of her forehead... She's pretty but needs to overlook pain for beauty

    ReplyDelete