Friday, September 2, 2011

Angry TaLyan

When I cant sleep I play angry bird

But then it just makes me more angry :P

And now I really cant sleep thinking about all the things that make me angry at the world and boy my list is LONG


I guess I need to chill, right?

So I decided to play around with some angry birds cartoons


The Real Cartoon Before Edit


The Cartoon after I Edited it: I decided to go see an anger managment therapist with the birds


The Second Cartoon Before Edit

The Second Cartoon After I joined the session: OKAY BIRDIE, time is up I have bigger issues than just pigs, I have some many things am angry at!!



And just for the laughs, enjoy this last cartoon
ARRGHH, women who complain make me angry too, I need to go take a pill now!!




A7ibkom
xoxo
TaLyan's

No comments:

Post a Comment