Friday, September 2, 2011

My Fave Scents

As Coco Chanel once said: A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future.

And again it isnt about wearing any perfume, I mean sparying on a cheap cologne wouldnt do much to your future

It is about finding a scent that suits you just well, that in a way, if some one shall smell it somewhere, they will go oh yeah that reminds me of her!

I go over board when it comes to perfumes, I spray them like there is no tomorrow

So anyhow I though of sharing with you my fave scents, including perfumes and body creams and lotions




Pure Seduction By Victoria secret
I love and use their body lotion and body spray


MADEMOISELLE by Chanel
This is my ultimate fave 



Flower Bomb by Viktor and Ralph


Delices de Cartier by Cartier





Am not a huge fan of arabic perfumes, I do love them, but very certain scents, and this is one of them I wear it always with any other perfume I have on
This is Alf Laila oo Laila by Ajmal 
For my morning I always use this perfume
This is Mindnight fantasy by Britney Spears



XoXo
TaLyans

No comments:

Post a Comment