Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A New Year, A New View..

I havent been updating the blog for a week and a half now,

Been reflecting on so many things lately since it was my bday this sat, CORNY, I know..

Its just that so many things happened in the past year.
This exact same time last year, -around late august early september- I lost a person very close to me and the past year has been revolving around dealing with this loss. I still miss this person very much..I could honestly say I had most of my laughs, most of my fun, and most of my madness with this person!



And then again around November I got involved with a bunch of friends, who were far away from the the word "friends" I got in a real horrible situation, which involved pyscho jealous behavior which ended up making me loose alot of other close people to me, and the whole time I have been repeating the whole scenario in my head, thinking what I could have done differently, and I would come up with same answer: I DID THE BEST I COULD!



So to me the whole incident was a negative one that I gained nottin from, and I kept wishing I never got involved with those people


Until the last few months, I realized that in the midest of all this mess I made a good friend, no wait, a great new friend from a total stranger I met in this whole mess, and suddenly I realized that maybe I was looking at the empty half of the cup, and that the truth is this whole "negative mess" brought me someone very special to me life who showed me a new loyal side of friendship..



So I came up with few ground rules I want to follow for the up coming year:

1) TRY, JUST TRY, to look on the bright side of stuff
2) Dedicate more time for myself, and stop worrying about other people and stop making their problems mine
3) Be nice to people, but dont expect that they will be just as nice to me
4) Stick to what I believe even if it means I will loose people who surrond me
5) I will keep speaking my mind, I wont sugar coat my words, I will not try to be an ideal girl just so that people accept me
6) Focus more on my health, what I eat and my weight!
7) Focus more on my work and career goals
8) Spend more time with my family
9) KEEP ON HAVING FUN
10) AND YES KEEP ON HAVING MORE FUN! NO APOLOGIZES!


So anyhow my birthday went on great, my bestie threw me a surprise on thursday at leftbank, with a cute little cake, and it was just so unexpected and so adoreable, I love her to bits!!



And then I celebrated it again with my family, and that was adoreable too,
so YAAAY, am 24!! hehe





and yeah to all of you fashionstas, just wanted to let you know I ran into the fake chanel bag girl again two days back, I guess no bday is complete without a fake chanel, and YEAH SHE IS STILL WEARING IT

A7ibkom
xoxo
TaLyan's

P.S: to the person I lost last year, you are missed..

No comments:

Post a Comment