Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bundle of Joy!

Am not a huge animal lover

Actually about two years ago, I couldnt even stand pets!

and then slowly slowly I started to develop mm I wouldnt say love, but some kind of positive feeling towards them

But then I met my animal soul mate!

Seriously!

This cat I met was like no other cat..

He is the most fun-loving, playful, cuddly, attention-seeking, adoreable cat you will ever EVER meet.

I was supposed to buy one of his younger brothers, the 1 month olf kittens, but now am begging the owner to let me buy Tommy

Last night I spent over 3 hours of just playing with this bundle of joy and I didnt get bored a bit

The chemistry between us is un-deniable :P

I hope the owner would agree to sell me Tommy, pray for me


XoXo
TaLyan's

No comments:

Post a Comment