Monday, August 29, 2011

Kim K's Wedding!

Yeah Its been a while since Kim K tied the knots
 but since my last post was about brides who dress up more like drag queens rather than brides, I have decided to share photos of Kim's wedding look which I consider to be just perfect.

Her make up was amazing, the dress by Vera Wang was the type of dress I would wear to my wedding and what I loved the most was her diamond head band

This is what weddings should be like, please no drag queens for me, am allergic to that..







Amazing makeup right?
Do you like it?

I want to share with you a link of a make up tutorial video done by one of my fave beauty bloggers: Huda Kattan,
in this link she shows us how to apply makeup just like the one Kim had on in her wedding
Her blog is amazing, lots of beauty tips

This is the link



This is her with Kim K's wedding make up:




Xoxo
TaLyan's

No comments:

Post a Comment