Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Fave Beauty Products This Month!

I have been tryin the following products for the past 2-3 months and I think I have found the perfect products for me finally!

I love them, each one of them!

And I thought I would share them with you my beloved readers:

1) Skin Care:

Lancome Toner: Tonique Confort


I have combination skin, an oily T zone, and the rest is sorta of dry. This toner is amazing for hydrating the skin, and at the same time it helps in closing dilated pores.Before all the toners I used, left my skin feeling very VERY tight, but this one when you apply it you could feel your skin getting hydrated and at the same time the pores will become less visible,


Lancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm Moisturiser



 
Again amazing for hydarting the sking and FINALLY I found a moistruizer that doesnt leave the skin feeling oily and sticky, instead the cream is absorbed well and leaves the sking feeling hydrated and matte


Bioderma Sebium Exfoliating Gel
 
The previous two products took care of the dry aspect of my skin, for my oily T-zone, I use this amazing gel from bioderma, I use it twice a week, on a slightly damp face, I massage for 1 or 2 minutes using circular movements and then rinse and dry
It totally controls oil release in my T-zone, and leaves the skin very matte, LOVE IT, and I remember when I was doing my training in the pharmacy for my gradution, all the customers who used to buy this product would come rushing to buy the whole sebum collection, saying that nothing control oil as gently as this product!

2) Makeup Primers

Okay now I have literally tried zillion of those, and finally found the perfect two!

YSL Top Secret Brush: My Morning Primer

 

If you are like me, that is, dont get enough night sleep. You probably wake up with a stressed face that is slightly puffed and that feels extermely tight.
This amazing primer, with extract of caffiene erases the signs of a fast-paced lifestyle. It helps minimize dullness while Light-reflecting micro-pigments capture, reflect and diffuse light over the complexion
You actually feel a slightly burning sensation when you apply it, probably because of the caffiene.
I usually apply it in the morning and then apply mineral based foundation powder and am ready to go


Gurelain Pearl Extract Primer: My night primer

THE ONLY primer that once I apply I feel I can leave home without applying foundation
Its the first makeup base with pearls of light; it contains an exclusive, color-control base to camouflage blemishes and discoloration, it reflects the light, and it makes the skin looky amazing!
I apply it in evening and then usually apply my MAC studio fix foundation and powder



AND FINALLY, MY OH-SO-LOVE NAIL BEAUTY PRODUCT: RIMMEL NAIL WHITE PENCIL

In my job as a medical rep, my hands are the center of focus since am meeting doctors and holding brouchers and detailing them, and the doctors' eyes will always be directed towards the broucher and my nails.
Thats is why it is very important to have very neat, well shaped yet professional looking nails. So Goodbye to orange and lime nailpolish during week days, and hello to french manicure!


But sometimes I dont get a chance to apply french manicure, so my at home solution is the white nail pencil. You apply the pencil below your nail tips to make the tips of your nail look healthy white instead of dull faded yellow.

Its a great solution for all those days where you dont have polish applied.

LOVE IT


Okay thats enough for today ;)

XoXo
TaLyan's

No comments:

Post a Comment