Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oh its you again..with the fake chanel..

Yeah we have been down this road before..

I had a whole post talking about fake bags, and well fake everything

But this same group of girls keep popping up everywhere, a specific girl I might say

I go to the cinema, she is there, and so is the fake chanel bag

I attend a lecture/ workshop ,she is there, and so is the fake chanel bag

I go to a coffe shop, and ohh yeah she is there, and AGAIN, so is the fake chanel bag

and what troubles me the most is the pride with which she carries the fake bag every single day!!

hell if it was real I wouldnt be carrying it that much, let alone fake..

So anyhow I just wanted to let her know, I got three bbms from three important people who have something they want to say to her:

First it was Karl Lagerfeld


And then CoCo the Clown



AND finally it was"the killer" from the Scary Movie sequel





So just to sum it up, here is the core of the messages:



Karl Lagerfeld wants to you to get rid of the fake bag, otherwise he will go on strike




CoCo the Clown
 is very angry, he demands you and your group of friends return the clothes you stole from him! He says that you shouldnt be using his circuis outfits in an attempt to dress up in arghh "kuwaiti-style" because seriously you are way off base! Please dont insult the kuwaitis with your pathetic attempts, so bring all the clothes back, yeah yeah including the high waist flare pants!


and finally


The killer from scream wants to marry you, yeah we know you are engaged, bss he is really keen!



و ما على الرسول الا البلاغ

I just had to be the messenger, so please sweetheart, ditch the bag, okay?!


XoXo
TaLyan's


  

No comments:

Post a Comment