Friday, August 19, 2011

Loving MAC Semi-Precious Collection

I just  LOVE bronze smokey eyes

They go well with everything, they give you a very natrual look

I hate applying green, purple, blue etc eye shadow

So I always wear bronze earthy colors

and am always searching for the perfect eye shadow range for the bronze smokey look

and LATELY am just loving the MAC semi precious collection


They are justt perfect, they blend easily and the colors are truly mesmerizing

I love using
Mineralize eye shadow in Smokey Ruby,
 
It looks pretty dark in the photo, but once you apply it, it really blends well and softens and gives you that great peachy-browny dark color.
 
For all of you who love bronze smokey eye look, do buy this product, I promise you, U WILL LOVE IT









XOXO
TaLyan's

No comments:

Post a Comment