Friday, August 5, 2011

Spa Review: Ayana Spa

So as I have mentioned in an earlier post am a saloon and a spa addict

I do have two fave spas that I rank as top in Oman

I wont reveal their names now, until am done reviewing all the spas that I have tried and visited..

Today am reviewing a spa that well many people recommended for me, so I decided to give it a try even though it isnt one of my faves that I regulary visit



I went throught their treatment lists and I chose the following treatments:

Chocolate body scrub

Signature Sculpt and Relax massage

Slimming Bath

Now please note am going to review the spa as compared to other spas I have visited here in Oman, and I chose specificly treatments that I have tried a couple of time before at other spas, just to be fair..


Reception and atmosphere:

The place is nicely decorated, music played is relaxing, and the place smelled like flowers and aromatic oils, so far so good!


and then I was guided to the locker room and was met by my therapist, I changed and headed to my first treatment: the chocolate scrub!

I was taken to the following treatment chamber:


well it was this room, except minus the lovely candles and flowers.

The therapist started scrubbing me with the chocolate scrub, and well am sorry to say this my beloved readers, but I couldnt wait for it to end!!

The scrub smelled well, it didnt smell sweet and choco-lic as I expected, and honestly the woman who was scrubing me wasnt doing a good job

If I had to describe it I would say: it felt like my house maid was giving me a bath, but was doing a very bad, lazy ass, job at it! and was asking for my help in it..


and then it was time for my sculpt and relax massage

well there was alot of sculpting and no relaxing, thats what I can say...

and finally it was time for the slimming bath


and honestly this was the only part of my treatment that I enjoyed, maybe because it didnt involve the therapist..

So anyhow in total conclusion:

The place is well prepared and built to be the perfect get-a-away
however the therapists working there arent well trained and prepared

Honestly, I wont go there again, unless someone assures me that I will get a better therapist, and yeah a more friendly receptionist..

So TaLyan's score out of 10: 6/10



Xoxo
TaLyan's

No comments:

Post a Comment