Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fashion and Beauty Horrors!! Part 2

Since all of you just LOVED part 1, I had to write this one

So anyhow I was out yesterday for dinner and it has been a while since I have been to somewhere very crowded, but oh well I was just aching for that place's food.

What I can tell you is that the food was great, but I guess halloween came early this year, because all the girls were dressed SCARY!



so lets start:

1) The knee length abaya

Other than the ones that are actually tailored knee length - and yes there are such ones- am talking now about the self made knee length abaya.

You know when the girl is trying to show off her amazing skinny legs -if only they were skinny walla kint baskit-.

I was standing and there she came. A girl walking with her abaya raised up to her knees, showing off a horrific pair of cheap faded skinny jeans -that didnt look very flattering on her elephant sized legs- paired with eye-blinding pink boots- yes you heard me right, boots with an abaya and shella!

Seriously am not making this up

If I was her I would make the abaya extra long to hide that ugly pair of jeans and boots, BUT there she was raising it up and wandering around like top model.

Please, for the love of god, raising your abaya till your knee isnt sexy, its cheap
and to make matters worst, what is under it IS FREAKING UGLY!

The only time you are allowed to raise your abaya that high is when you are trying to run away from a murderer holding an axe! Otherwise please keep your abaya down




2) The Fugly nose piercing

You know how they say not all colors suit everybody, not all hair cuts suit everybody, etc.
Whatever happened to "not all piercings suit everybody?!"
 Ones that other people can see!

I love nose piercings, I think that on certain people they look very VERY VERY adoreable, kinda of cute too.

But if you have a large nose, then no, it isnt for you.
If the piercing looks like a small atom on your huge nose, then odds are, it doesnt suit you
If the piercing looks like its being squeezed by your nostrils, odds are, it doesnt suit you



and if after all this you still choose to have it, PLEASE get a facial first, a nose piercing on a nose filled with black heads is horrific!! TERROR!

3) Necklace is on TOP tonight

I thought I will never see this again
I thought finally they grew out of this habit
But No, I was wrong, again..

Its like wearing your bra on top of your shirt, not pretty right?
Well so is the long chained necklaces you buy from Claire's and wear it on top of ur abaya. They are long and dangling and akeed matching with the shella color




4) ..and so goes for the sunglasses on top of the shella

You know what am talking about, its when the sides are showing being placed on top of the side of the shella -hell I cant even explain it, that sentence didnt even make sense- thats how silly it is
The point is, the sunglasses go tucked behind your ear, not on top of the shella
What is the point seriously? Trying to show us the designer's name? Holding the shella in place? I really want to know..



5) Colored leggings under the abaya

and No am not talking about a decent black, or navy blue or grey or even dark brown pair of leggings
am talking about LIME, PINK, ORANGE, YELLOW, the whole 4 for one pack that was probably on sale

See I must admit, somewhere in this world some really hot girl with a good sense of fashion can pull that look, but not you honey, not with your matching pink shella!




Thats it for now, hopefully there won't be a part 3

Happy Halloween you all!

XoXo
TaLyan's

No comments:

Post a Comment