Monday, March 12, 2012

Fave Beauty Products Of The Month

So here we go again, those are another couple of my MUST-HAVE beauty products



Primers


As I have written in a previous post I love guerlain's makeup primers, I used to use the one with the pink pearls, but now am in love with this one, the shine control primer, its amazing in giving a matte look ( my main concern). Before spraying this primer I use the shiseido pureness to help purify and also give a matte clean skin. So currently those are my main two prep steps

2- Guerlain's Bronzer and Eye Shadow


Sadly this was a limited edition bronzer and they dont have it anymore but it is one of my ultimate fave, the color is so good, it gives an immediate bronze. This eye shadow palette however is available this is the 4 color eyeshadow long lasting palette in number 7: its called Les Cuirs

3- My Ultimate Fave Eye Shadow: Play on Plums by Mac


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVEEEE this eyeshadow, the color combination is perfect, and its so rich , juss a small brush of it gives you rich lasting color, I cant live without this one

4- Givenchy's Lipstick and Lipliner


This is the lipliner in number 3, it gives a natrual peachy color to the lips, and its long lasting, lovely


5- Fave Scents Of The Month



Body spray: Beauty Rush in Passion fruit by Victoria Secret
23rd Jan perfume by Anfasak Do5oon
Black Orchid perfume by Tom Ford


thats all for now
xoxo
TaLyan's



No comments:

Post a Comment