Monday, July 4, 2011

My Hair Essentials

Short or Long
I always use those same essentials to style my hair
I simply CANT live without them


1) Tony and Guy Shampoo for Dark Brunette

It helps keep my always-colored-black hair shiny and it also gives it volume which I DESPERATELY need since my hair is very straight and flat, you can find Tony and Guy shampoos in Al Fair





2) VO5 Straightening Balm

Usually when I keep my hair short I love to straighten it, so that my hair cut shows. Before using the straightner I would add a bit of this balm to my hair and it makes the whole process much more easier, and once am done straightining, I would apply a bit more to the ends of my hair.

You can find this balm at Al Fair aswell


 3) BrAun Hair Straightner

For getting that straight hair I use this straightner, its amazing. I know alot of people prefer the ghd straightner but this one works just fine for me, I keep two of them at home, just in case





4) Label. m volumizing dust

This is a magical product, I was first introduced to it  when I was complaining to a hair stylist at Tony and Guy in Dubai that I have very very flat hair and the roots look so dead! He gave me this powder and taught me house to use it and ever since I became hooked!
All you have to do is to apply a bit of this magical dust to the very top roots and then with your fingers lightly brush it up, and VOLAA, VOLUME

Too bad I couldnt find it in Oman, I still buy it from Tony and Guy in Dubai




5) Babyliss hair curler

I swear by this curler!! I tried zillion of curlers and none worked as magically for me as this baby!
Ever since I discovered it I NEVER curl my hair @ Saloons, NEVER!
My friends love it, they keep on borrowing it!
Its juss fantastic




6) AND, finally, AND, most importantly my Bumpits hair insert!

Back again to my errr "flat hair" I need as much volume as I can get it. Since now I style my hair at home, after am done curling or straightening my hair I apply those bump its to the crown of my head and I get instant volume, its very easy to use just see the directions in the photos

I got mine two years ago from Sophie's Closet, but nowadays they are everywhere, you can find it @ Claires
The Box has 4 different sizes and it comes in 4 different colors




Finaly I will show you a photo of a recent event where I curled up my hair using the babyliss curler, I did some loose curles, you can do tight ones if u you want.
I then applied the small size bump its on the crown



xoxo
TaLyan's

No comments:

Post a Comment