Saturday, February 18, 2012

Disclaimer!

I can't believe am writing this, but I have to!

So if you are a normal human being, stop reading now, I love you alot and I apperciate your love and support for the blog so please dont ready any further from this point

If you are one of the well "less than normal" class of human beings, keep on reading

So I have been getting messages on facebook, and messages through friends that some people think that my chit chats are actually directed at them, and that somehow I mean them and am talking about them or their friends

yaa jama3t el 5air, what drug are you on? That drug has altered your mind into complete paranoia which makes you doubt yourself?



wela is it because اللس فوق راسه بطحة يتحسسها؟

Elmohim ba67a or not, this is an offical disclaimer that none of the TaLyan's chit chat posts are about you or your friends, they are general examples of people I see randomly in life and it isnt directed to anyone

Except the F.C.B.G, hatheek 3ad a crime against fashion I had to report her

The rest are just random examples

So please do yourself a favour, and mainly do me a favour, and stop all this paranoia, I do this for fun and laughs, and normal people read it for fun and laughs, if you have any issues take it else where

And yeah stop psycho-analyzing me, I have a trained professional who does it, I can give you her number, she will let you know that my diagnosis is: Utter Disgust From Losers Syndrome, and there is no cure, infact she encourages me to keep blogging about such losers, its very therapeutic

For the rest of my beloved readers: a7ibkooom, I love people who enjoy a laugh

xoxo
TaLyan's


1 comment:

  1. from all what you wrote i liked "Utter Disgust From Losers Syndrome" hehehe from where u get these words

    ReplyDelete