Thursday, February 16, 2012

For The Love Of Shoulder Bags and Cluthes

So am that kind of girl who carries huge bags that are filled of nonesense

I can never find my keys inside of them, and there are zillion of stuff inside my bag that I know I dont need but am afraid to take out -in case one day I will need them-

The smallest bag I would carry is a speedy

But honestly I find small shoulder bags and cluthes so cute and adoreable and I wish one day I can just carry my wallet and cell inside my bag - that woud be a miracle I've done it few times but am never comfortable-

Anyhow here are some gorgeous shoulder bags and cluthes from net-a-porter.com

If you can carry simply just your wallet, cell and a lipgloss then you should go for those cute bags


Christian Louboutin




Lanvin







D&G
Chloe






 AND MY ULTIMATE FAVE: those knuckle cluthes by Alexander McQueen



You can shop those picks from http://www.net-a-porter.com/


xoxo
TaLyan

No comments:

Post a Comment