Monday, May 14, 2012

The Best Place To..

So here is my little black book , no am not gonna give you the phone numbers of all of my Xs, hands off girls!

I will provide instead a list of places where to get the best services: beauty, fashion, food and entertainment - in Muscat, that is-

Again this is simply my opinion and based on my experience, it isn't my fault if you don't like it :P




Hair:

Best hair cuts: Sa7arz Saloon Madinat Qaboos

Best hair coloring: Crown Plaza Saloon

Best hair styling: Ibrahim at his saloon at Shatti Beach hotel, but to get the perfect curly hair styles I surly suggest Faces Saloon Madinat Qaboos

Hair extensions: Arozat Lebanon Saloon- Safeer International hotel Khuwair- that's where I get mine done, loop extensions.


Nails:

Best Pedicure and Manicure in terms of cleaning: Signature Saloon- Azaiba- only set back they are almost always fully booked

Best nail art and wide collection of colors: Tips and Toes- Shatti Al Quram

Body:

Best Scrubs: Chedi Spa

Moroccon Bath: Sa7arz Saloon

Best Facial: Chedi spa, Sa7arz Saloon with Madlene

Eyebrows: Christina at Dantelle Saloon Quram

Best bikini wax: if you want the Hollywood wax (all hair removed) then Dantelle saloon Quram, if you would like to try Brazillian ( hair straps left) or a bit of creative artistic wax, I used to love to get it done at Essence Spa Madiant I3lam

Crystal Micro-dermabrasion: Manal Saloon Shatti Al Quram

Facial Mesotherapy: VLCC, it was a bit expensive but my 10 sessions were totally worth it!

Tanning: Spray tan: Signature Azaiba ( I have to warn those who hate the smell of henna, it has henna in it and it does smell like henna, but lasts upto two weeks), Tanning booth: Sa7arz Saloon MQ ( my bestie tried it last week and the results were amazing even after one session of 10 minutes)


Fashion


Best Place to Shop on a Budget: Zara and H&M

Best Place to Splurge: Salam Stores, Eye Candy Boutique- Jawharat Al Shatti ( I used to love them more though before when they used to stock sugar vintage collection)

Baby Fashion: Mennez Madinat Qaboos

Best Place for Wrist Candies: TaLyan's boudoir, Trinket ( Bareeq Al Shatti), Boutique Muscat and Eye Candy Boutique

Best online shopping: ( places that deliver to Oman): www-net-a-porter.com, Simply Vintage - Facebook group, The Vintage Closet- Facebook group, Sophie's Closet- Facebook group

Food


YES, I know it isn't related, but I just LOVE FOOD! 


Best Jasmine Tea: Chedi Hotel

Best Strawberry Margarita : LeftBank - am a sucker for margaritas!

Best dessert: Love at the first bite- they have this amazing nutella biscuit sorta of dessert its to die for!

Best Cheesecake: Japengo

Best Nachos: Senior Pico


Okay my mind just went blank after I started day-dreaming of the cheesecake!
That's what I can think of now, more later!

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment