Saturday, May 19, 2012

In the pursuit of the perfect tan!

This past whole week I have been bitching about the horrible weather

The burning sun, the intolerable humid

So this past weekend I decided to take advantage of this sun, and go for a day of un-limited swimming and tanning, I wanted to get the perfect tan!



















But after hours of rubbing oil and getting baked under the sun, still I didn't catch the color, and I really wanted to get bronzed that day, I wasn't gonna wait for another session under the sun


So I was off to Saharz Saloon

As I mentioned in a previous post, Saharz has a tanning booth, and a session of 10 minutes costs 12 OMR, 

So to intensify my color I went for 10 minutes in the booth and I was pretty satisfied with the color

  


But then when I got home, I was worried the color will fade, so to add the final touch I used the tanning towels to add more color- towels available at Talyan's boudoir



and by night time- luckily- I realized that yaay I got the perfect tan!!

So am not gonna bitch about this burning sun for the next couple of days, as I owe it to her!

xoxo
TalYan's

No comments:

Post a Comment