Saturday, June 16, 2012

Beat The Heat: What Am Using Them For!

So here it goes, you walk into H&M and you see this short jersey loose-fitted dress




and you think: hmmm a perfect beach dress or a bikini cover up, and you grab it for the next time you hit the beach or go swimming.

But NO, I saw those dresses and went like this is heaven, this is the only thing I will be wearing under my closed abaya this whole summer, am never ever wearing pants,jeans,leggings,maxi dresses or any of that shit under the abaya again!

And so I went crazy and bought them in all colors and all patterns, they are about 5 OMR each, so it was a steal really!







And yeah before you judge me, let me tell you I reached a point of not tolerating the heat while wearing abaya that I was willing to start wearing nothing underneath! So this is a good alternative, am actually covered but they are so light and short you feel naked! Its the best discovery I love it, I am ready to wear abayas now!

And well they are useful as beach wear aswell, so 3a9foorin bi 7ajar :P


So if you hate the heat like me, RUSH now to H&M and get them, 

P.S: Please don't wear them with open abayas!!


xoxo
TaLyan

No comments:

Post a Comment