Friday, June 8, 2012

For the love of leggings!

So leggings are still in,

But now its good bye to the plain black ones, and HELLO to patterned leggings

You can team them up with a plain top or a boyfriend blazer and you are ready to go!

They are infact substituting trousers, which is good in a way, they feel light on the skin, and in this heat as I mentioned in earlier posts, ANY THING LIGHTER, is way better. Honestly I don't remember the last time I wore a pair of jeans in this heat, it was months and months ago. Just the idea of denim touching my skin and trapping the heat within gives me nightmares!

So anyhow here are some of my fave picks of leggings




McQueen available at www.net-a-porter.com 



Just Cavalli available at www.net-a-porter.com





PSF available at www.pintsizedfashionista.blogspot.com 


 PSF available at www.pintsizedfashionista.blogspot.com 


                                       PSF available at www.pintsizedfashionista.blogspot.com



PSF available at www.pintsizedfashionista.blogspot.com





And if you want to go for something more budget friendly and easy to shop for from the mall, then head to Mango as they have those leggings available, those are my fave ones








xoxo
TaLyan's

No comments:

Post a Comment