Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Eyebrows

I believe eyebrows play a big role in the shape of your face

Its affects your makeup, your face shape and your over all look

Though I have to admit after almost 8 years of plucking my brows I developed gaps in certain places and now when I wear makeup I have to draw my brows, or shall I say fill up certain gaps

I hate doing them with eye-shadow, I think there was a time when everyone used to fill the gaps with eyeshadow and I think its pretty usless

It gives a smudged look instead of a sharp one

I love the brows to be sharp

I used to use a pencil, and it worked fine for me, I would juss go over certain places, not the whole brow so it doesnt look so thick and dark

However in the summer the pencil would sometimes melt, so I came across this amazing brow kit by Kryolan, recommended to me by Sahar Azawi




So you just use it with water and draw with it, and it dries almost immediately

The thing is, I dont like using it with the brush it comes with, because I dont feel the brush has a sharp enough edge, and as I said before I want it to be sharp and not to smudge

So what I did is that I used an old dry eyeliner pencil instead

Its old and dry, so I just use it for this

I dip the end in water and use it as a brush



I use the Revlon liquid eye pen, but you could use any similar eye pen, MAC has a similar style eyeliner pen

I just prefer it over the brush, more easy to use, and better results!

You should really try it

The eyebrow kit is for around 12 or 14 OMR I cant remember, and you can find it at Kryolan in both black and brown, I use the black, it looks more natrual as opposed to brown brows!

here are some photos of my brows after I shaped them with this kit:







Xoxo
TaLyan's

No comments:

Post a Comment