Sunday, November 27, 2011

What Am Lovin Now: Handcuffs!

Okay no nasty thoughts

Stop humming to the tune of S&M- god bless Rihanna

Am not talking about "the" nasty

Am talking about "a" nasty but totally nice and hot trend -god bless Louis Vuitton!

The handcuffs of LV winter/fall 2011 are just gorgeous!

I cant get over them, they are just so hot, and so me!




They are hot worn simply as cuffs



 and are even more hot worn as a single cuff attached to a clutch- as seen on Angelina jolie








Am in love, I really am!





I dont know about all of ya, but am getting myself a pair of these soon, like December soon..


So what do you think hot or not?


and for the record I LOVE all the LV Fetish Charm collection that was inspired by their winter/fall 2011 show. My god isnt Marc Jacobs a genius?



xoxo
TaLyan's

No comments:

Post a Comment