Wednesday, November 30, 2011

For The Love Of BIG, SEXY Hair!

So I did a post earlier about my fave hair products, and I stated how I LOVE curling my hair.
Since I got my extensions I either have my hair curly or wavy

If you didnt read that post you can find the link here: http://talyans.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-hair-essentials.html

Anyhow so usually when I curl my hair I usually go for soft falling curls, not much of a dramatic look- that is when I curl it on my own with the iron curler







I do get it sometimes done at the Salon with rollers, that gives it a bit more volume, and it gives a bit of bigger curls



but honestly I hate waiting 45 minutes under the hot steam, makes me dizzy, and lately I dont like doing my hair at the salon AT ALL, even for weddings I do it at home.I mean no matter how much I tell them not to put too much spray, or too much gel, they dont listen, and it ends up looking sorta of tight and fake if you know what I mean, like a cheap hair do, HATE IT!!


So anyhow lately I have been lovin big dramatic hair, like JLO's hair in the "I'm into you" video clip





and I want to do it at home, but most of the time I end up with the soft falling curls, until I found this amazing tutorial on how to do this look, she basically uses the same kind of product and similar method but the trick of bigger curls and bouncy ones were in holding them up with pins, and it gives a magical difference

So I want to share with you this tutorial, its worth the watch,and it looks like it takes long time, but honestly it took about 35 minutes from me

Here you go, enjoy!!


This girl has a couple of great tutorials check the rest of them on her blog: http://www.dulcecandy.com/


Xoxo
TaLyan's

No comments:

Post a Comment