Thursday, December 22, 2011

Steal Vs Spree: Kim K Christmas Card Look

So sequin are so in these days, and am also so loving it

But you gotta be careful when buying it, as if itsnt of good quality you will just look cheap and a mess and the sequin will fall out- like the ugly ones I saw at Forever21!

So anyhow I loved Kim's K take on this trend in her christmas card look


 She paired the sequin blazer with a high waist pair of black pants, very chic





The blazer she is wearing is by Rachel Zoe and its for about 200 OMR


Now if you want to steal that look for less, here is what I recommend- I got my hand on this blazer as soon as I saw it in Mango






I got it for around 30 OMR, which is pretty good compared to how well its tailored and the sequin are of a good quality

I paired it up with another semi-grey mini dress from Mango and it looked hot, but you can wear it with high waist pants as well

I also paired my look with those gorgeous pair of heels from Zara TRF, they are half suede half glitter, so hot, and they are just for 20 OMR, what a bargain! A total steal



For my nails am so using the new illamasqua metallic silver nail varnish I got - check my previous post


xoxo
TaLyan's

No comments:

Post a Comment