Thursday, December 22, 2011

TaLyan is Loving: illamasqua


So during my ultra short trip to Dubai I couldnt ofcourse resist heading to the mall once my course was over and look around AND ofcourse shop.


So anyhow I want to share with you my new love, my offically fave makeup brand now: ILLAMASQUA!



Now here is what I love about it:

1) The colors are amazing
2) The texture of the nail varnish and the eye shadow is terrific
3) Its so affordable compared to how good it is!


So regarding their nail polish colors, they are so rich, unique and so in trend
I mostly loved their metallic color collection and their glittery collection
The rest of their colors are also hot, the pink and orange are candy like

Also when I tried them, the texture is so good!

here are some examples of their colors










Arent those nail polishes amazing?!

I also fell in love with the amazing eye shadow collection they have: Pure Pigment



I got it in glittery silver and glittery gold, will be amazing for smokey eyes, am so really loving it. I will soon post a pic of doing my smokey eyes with those colors, but here is how they look on the skin




So to sum it up this is what I got:




1) Pink nail polish- called Collide
2) Peach nail polish- called Purity
3) Glittery silver- called Harsh
4) Metallic silver- called Glory
5) Pure pigment eye shadow in silver and pure pigment eye shadow in gold

I wanted the metallic and glittery nail polish in gold too, but they were outta of it- figures!

You can find it @ Areej in Dubai


xoxo
TalYan's

No comments:

Post a Comment